Registered Nurse (RN) **Sign on Bonus
New Century Hospice Richmond, VA Website
New Century Hospice, an affiliate of Curo Health Services, a leading home hospice health services company, is seeking a Full Time Registered Nurse for our Richmond, VA office.
Come join a growing company!
At Curo we offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Benefits package which includes health insurance, paid time off, 401k plan and more
- Mileage reimbursement
- Opportunity to participate in a Fleet Program
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
As a Hospice Registered Nurse, you will provide skilled and compassionate nursing care to hospice patients in their home or community and coordinates activities of home health care. The RN assists in the development and supervision of the Plan of Care for each of their patients; they visit their patients on a regular basis; perform physical assessments; monitor medications; and work closely with the physician & other team members to manage pain and other symptoms. They educate & provide compassionate support to help make every day count.
Many nurses who have worked in other settings say that hospice allows them to spend quality time with their patients and families, develop caring relationships and enables them to utilize a great deal more of their professional training.
- Valid Virginia Registered Nurse License
- Valid Driver's License
- Proof of Car Insurance
- A minimum of one (1) year experience as a RN, either in acute care/hospital, oncology, long-term care, or hospice or home health
Be the first to see new jobs near Richmond, VA!
Enter your email address below to receive new jobs when they are posted.No thanks